Heat Group is an Australian business and the prices displayed are in Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Refunds & Returns Policy
Our Return Policy is simple...
If you're not happy - we're not happy!
100% money back guarantee for any of our products returned within 14 days of receipt: simply return your product and we will refund you the price of the goods, provided the goods are returned in the same condition as they were sent.
However please choose your items carefully as we will charge for the transport costs of refunds or exchanges. Items must be returned to Heat Group, within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement or refund.
Defective items claims must be lodged via the phone, our website or email to Heat Group within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement or refund. Depending on the claim we will require evidence of the defect via email or post. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced a full refund will be offered. Heat Group will cover all postage costs for defective item claims but this must be arranged and agreed with Heat Group staff before any item is returned.
How to return your item:
- Contact Heat Group via our website Contact Us section or contact our Customer Service on: 1 800 181 040. A customer service representative will explain how to go about your return request. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your name and details are clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received - a replacement product will be shipped or money less costs refunded.
The return must be received by Heat Group within (14) fourteen days.
Replacement product will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by Heat Group unless stated otherwise by a Heat Group customer services representative.
If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy contact us on 1 800 181 040 to confirm if your return can be accepted.
Remember it's our aim to keep our customers happy, so please feel free to call us with any issues and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
The Heat Group Pty Ltd
18-24 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley, Vic 3149
Heat Group respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. We may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve and enrich our product and content offering. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security. If we decide to modify our Policy, we will post a new Policy on our websites changing the date in the last paragraph of such Policy. Therefore, we invite you to consult this Policy from time to time in order to familiarise yourself with any changes.
The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with us, which shall prevail over the terms of this Policy.
How we Collect Information and How We Use It
In order to provide you with excellent products and services, Heat Group asks you for specific pieces of personal information when you register as a customer. Heat Group will not collect any personal information about such individuals except when provided by such individuals. Heat Group does not collect and process Data except when specifically, voluntarily and knowingly provided by you.
Personal Account Information: Your name, delivery address, telephone number, email address, credit card details and special delivery instructions help Heat Group to deliver your order on time to the correct location. We confirm by email the items in your order, and the delivery address. A Customer Service Representative may contact you by telephone to resolve any questions we might have about your order.
Heat Group does NOT keep any credit card numbers or details once your order has been processed.
Heat Group will not reveal your personal information to any third party.
IP Address: Heat Group logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user's session and help us determine how often the areas of our site are visited. In many cases, we view and discard the information immediately. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable so we could never link an IP address to a specific customer.
Online Surveys and Contests: From time to time, Heat Group may conduct online surveys that ask you for demographic data, like household information, ages, and so on. Participation in these surveys is always voluntary. Heat Group aggregates the responses we receive before using the information to improve the product offering and services we offer. We may also offer contests that ask for some personal information, such as name and email address, so that we can contact winners. All of these contests follow applicable gaming regulations. We will clearly post the rules and terms of each contest on the site.
Changing and Editing Your Information: You can make changes to your personal information or to your customer status by emailing us at or changing yourself on the web portal noting the changes required. Finally, you could contact us by calling the Customer Service Centre on 1 800 181 040.
A Special Note About Children: Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Shipping Rates & Returns
We use a shipping cost calculator to calculate delivery cost to your exact location. We deliver to Australian and overseas addresses.
Reliable Delivery Service
- We have accounts with Australia's leading freight carriers including Australia Post as well as other reputable courier companies.
- 90% of items are dispatched within 48 hours.
- Once dispatched you will be notified by email and a tracking number will be supplied where applicable.
- You should expect your delivery within 5 business days.
Heat Group knows that customers are concerned about the security and protection of their credit card information. For this reason Heat Group has taken a number of security measures to ensure customers can shop safely with us.
Heat Group uses Eway Internet Payment Gateway to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card transactions over the Internet. Confidential information including customer credit card details are encrypted the moment they are transmitted from the customer's browser to the banking network using industry standard SSL 128-bit RC4 encryption technology.
The customer's credit card details are not stored anywhere on the Internet and the only company who has access to this data is the merchant's bank. The bank also sends confirmation information via the same encryption technology back to the customer's browser. These secure processes provide the customer with peace of mind when purchasing online.